Last updated: August 05, 2023
iMaker Technology Private Limited (referred as “DuellCall/iMakerCalls” or “We” or “us”) takes privacy very seriously. We know how important personal information is to the user of the Application (referred as "You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User") and by sharing this information We appreciate Your trust in Us.
1. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
1. The Information (which shall also include data) provided by You to Us or collected from You by Us may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
3. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You registering as a User on the Application, or availing certain services offered on the Application. Such instances include but are not limited to participating in any online survey or contest or otherwise or posting user reviews or otherwise doing business on the Application.
5. We may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Application when You visit and / or use the Application. Such information may be stored in server logs. This NonPersonal Information may include Your geographic location, details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system, device, IMEI and the Application You last visited before visiting the Application or the duration of Your stay on the Application is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access.
2. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING, USING, STORING AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
DuellCall/iMakerCalls collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the User) and shall include the following:
Data collected, and for what purpose:
Contact Information (Optional)
Image Information (Photos And Videos)(Optional)
File Information (Optional)
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. You hereby unconditionally agree, consent to and permit Us to transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to third party service providers / partners for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law.
4.We may also share Personal Information if We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or Our policies.
5. We reserve the right to disclose Your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
6. You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to Us or to any third party.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
6. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have certain choices available to You when it comes to Your Personal Information. Subject to any exemptions provided by the applicable laws, You may have the following rights:
2. Accessing and updating or deleting Your information: Our Services and related documentation on Our Application provide You with the ability to access, update and delete certain Personal Information from Your account, if any. We will provide You with information about whether We hold any of your Personal Information upon request. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable timeframe. Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete Our Services and related obligations to You or to comply with Our legal obligations.
3. Object or restrict processing of Your information: You have the right to: (i) object to Our processing of Your Personal Information; and/or (ii) request that We restrict the processing of Your Personal Information. You can log into Your user profile or You can write to Us via email or other means of communication in case You want to exercise any or all of these data protection rights.
4. If You have made any request in order to exercise any or all of the above mentioned data protection rights, DuellCall/iMakerCalls, on best effort basis, shall respond to You within 30 (thirty) days.
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing Your Information out of Your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit DuellCall/iMakerCalls to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address as may be notified to You. However, in such cases We may not be able to provide certain Services to You.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will retain Your Information for as long as Your Account is active or as needed to provide Our Services. We shall retain and use the Information collected by Us as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes or for other Purposes. If You cancel/ deactivate/ unsubscribe Your account with Us, We are not under any obligation to retain Your Information. However, We may retain the Information pertaining to the User for the maximum period permitted under the law of the land from the date of deactivation of User’s Account.
9. DATA UPDATION AND DELETION.
The User can use the feedback form on the website or software to notify DuellCall/iMakerCalls of any updates, changes, or corrections to their previously collected information. In addition, upon user request, we will use our reasonable business efforts to remove user information from our databases; however, it may not be possible to completely delete user data due to support data or deleted records.
Delete app account:
You can submit a request to delete your account and associated data for our website or app via https://www.duellcall.com/support
Manage app data
You can submit a request to delete specific data that we collected through our website or app without deleting your entire account. This data can include things like activity history, logs, images, and video via https://www.duellcall.com/support
11. COMPLAINT OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Complaint Officer are provided below:
Name: Dharamsinh Raj
Email: [email protected]
11. CONTACT US